May 8th Journal

A time I was afraid to do something was when I went on my first roller coaster with my older brother at Six Flags. I believe I was like eight or nine years old & my whole family from my moms side took us to have a fun family day & I remember I was always scared to go on because of all the screams , the speed , height , how it looked & always curious on how it worked. So , it was this one time where my mom had told my older brothers to take me so that I can see how it felt and they took me- I remember getting on I was scared so much I remember thinking I wasn’t gonna survive and I obviously did & after that ride - I accomplished my fear or roller coasters. I literally went on everyone at the park and did not have anymore fear , and after that day we used to go as a grew older and it was fun and I’m actually not afraid of heights anymore. 2 years ago I went paragliding , parasailing , jumping off cliffs into water or going to waterfalls and jumping into there. All that & much more made me feel really happy because I’m doing anything and everything I can to make these amazing memories - It is scary sometimes but I think the feeling after you done it is the best feeling , that feeling you can do anything is something I absolutely love & memorable to me.

Comments

Popular Posts