May 12th Journal

Something I always wondered - many people tell me “Noemi how are you so involved in School? I would always tell them well I really just wanna a good future and accomplish my goal and that’s being a nurse. Then they usually tell me why the medical field? Well I love helping anyone who is injured , sick or whatever the case is though people don’t really know what motivates me and if I’m being honest the ultimate goal that really helps me motivates me every day is I wanna be successful so that in a couple of years I will be able to give back to my parents who gave me everything I wanted as a kid till now - they bend over backwards and do whatever it takes to make me happy. They are so kindhearted & the best human beings I know , all I ever wanna do in life is seriously just succeed on my career so that I can give my parents anything they want as well , and my older sister. I always saw her as a second mom because she always bought me things , food , and took care of me for the last 17 in a half years. My family motivates me by doing better than then they , sadly my parents didn’t go to college and seeing them struggle sometimes just tells me to not be in their shoes. They even tell me straight up , that to not follow their footsteps in education but to follow them as a person.

Comments

Popular Posts