May 6th Journal

- The biggest opportunity I probably have right now is to actually start looking into Colleges and what I need to do and what their requirements are and what they are looking for. Yes , I always told myself I wanted to go to a University after High School I always said “San Diego State” but I never really looked into more different options and the requirements they want. Luckily , I have an amazing brother in-law who is going to Stanford right now and went right after High School. He is definitely  is someone I truly and admire & especially look up too. He came home because of the Covid19 so with him being home right now I’ve been taking advantage and asking him lots and lots of questions. He has been nothing but helpful to explaining to me what I need to do and motivating me to do better in school. Ever since , he has been home I actually have eight different schools I wanna apply to now for a Registered Nurse so I’m very excited and happy that I will be applying later in the fall. 
Another opportunity I’m doing is working out again - I used to workout last summer with my Father , we used to go to the gym for 2 hours a day and when school started in August I stopped going because , I got caught up in classes , friends , and homework. I didn’t really have time to go anymore because my schedule never changed- It always go to school , go home do chores , eat dinner and go to Starbucks to do homework with my sister, We literally went every day Including weekends because we had so much studying and homework to do. So , with this Pandemic happening I’m also taking advantage of working out I been doing lots of runs and some reps when I get home & I’m very happy with that, 

Comments

Popular Posts