FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2019-2020

- The difference that was difference was this course was being able to have a voice and having a teacher care like you did. Not a lot of teachers I had gave us time and actually took the time to let us know how we’re doing and being reasonable & especially giving the option of how we wanted to learn.
- The most meaningful was when we did minute of mindfulness and having our interviews. I feel like we got to learn about each other as a class and I think it was very different and truthful of everyone to speak what they wanted and how they felt.
- What I am most proud of is , being able to have a connection with my teachers and actually being able to communicate because back then I wouldn’t care about the relationship I had with my teachers but now I do because it makes me appreciate them for everything they do & especially proud of how far I have came with my academics.
- I think what I would have done differently was put more effort in the beginning of school because I do think that In the first half of the semester I didn’t really care about this class or my classes In general and I wish I could have done better because I know I could have.
- For sures what will help me is being able to speak how I feel and especially what I think about something this class definitely helped me define that , and not be afraid to speak your thoughts and way of thinking.
- I really don’t like telling you on what I think of a grade because I tend to second think myself of how I did on my assignments but I think I deserve an A or B+ because I was rocky with my blog I know I could have done better on that but it’s just been difficult.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your thoughts, Noemi. I've enjoyed working with you this year and I wish you every success.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts