May 18th Journal

Honestly - It’s a 50/50 of how I would feel If they did open the schools again because you don’t really know who your surroundings have been around with but I also wouldn’t really care at the same time because I do feel like overtime we get settled in school their is always the flu or cold going around. Whenever , school opens or after winter break people often get sick and I have no idea why but it spreads so easily so I wouldn’t be concerned because during this pandemic , I feel like it’s just another cold where you just have to rest and take your medicine. So - I would trust it but I have no idea how my parents would react they’re very opinionated because one day they’ll say or feel something then the next hour or day it’s a whole different opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts