May 11th Journal

I do think that there is a silver lining in this pandemic and it’s that we get to spend time with our loved ones more. If I’m being honest before all this craziness even happened I barley ever saw my mom the only time I would see her was every morning when she took me to school and 20 minutes most 30 minutes when she would get home from work and it was always the same routine - make my dinner and wait for my sister to get home from school then head to Starbucks for the rest of the night. I do feel like this is a chance to reconnect with your family now that you’re always home more and get to appreciate what you have around you whether it’s humans or actual objects. It can be your time to get yourself together and work on homework now and just gather yourself all in one piece. I do think that the best thing about the pandemic is getting to see my sister & mom a whole lot more and getting to workout more & getting to do my class work without having to worry about other classmates distracting me because sometimes I did feel like I never was able to focus on my work in classes because people often distracted me so - yeah , I do know that everyone else has a different point of view of this whole situation but this is mine.

Comments

Popular Posts