Journal April 27th

- If I had to choose a title for what’s been happening with this whole situation , i would most likely name it “the start of something new “ , I just think that this happened so unexpectedly & so fast , in such a little bit of time & especially created something that was new to everyone. For example , this whole pandemic didn’t just affect one state or country , it grew and the numbers started rising all over the place. I think , that was the start of something new whether it was online school or even losing someone you love with this virus going on. Things were gonna change for better or for worse , for people not being able to go to work or even school anymore , was a big change or a start of their life changing for a good while. I know that some people were already doing online classes or whatsoever but not a lot were. A lot of students are struggling right now that I know personally , because of the online classes & it’s been very stressful because it’s a change we’re not used too , it’s harder to understand something you don’t quite how to do , yes I know that some teachers are very helpful but some aren’t so that’s a change the students are gonna have trouble with. However, not only that but several people have told me this , “sometimes changes are scary because you just don’t know whether it’s gonna be a good change or a bad one “ & I feel like , this pandemic is in between. I personally , do believe that everything in life happens for a reason & I do think that , this was a change that people needed to see what it was like living this way. Staying home & not being able to work or go to school , so many people used to be very open with everyone and everything , so I do think that this is gonna change the future how people live their life after this is all over.

Comments

  1. I've been following along and I'm wondering how you're doing now. Are you watching the meetings? Are you reading? I like your title. Some of us are writing "Surviving With Class" -- care to contribute?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts